Friday, March 8, 2013

InDeGenius Creativity (REAL MUSIC)

This is a new blog site dedicated to Veterans doing REAL MUSIC and not MuSick. I am an Artiste maself but am more of a critic cos I enjoy close shave wiv perfection cos perfection is only wiv GOD.

I will be showcasing on this blog site new and existing artistes doing MUSIC de way it should be done and for de various categories of people in existence in Naija and the world Over. First, I'd like U to enjoy a sneak preview of dis underground act soon to blow into de Naija Music scene and not to worry known acts to would be listed alongside every new act under de spotlight.... Naija people love dere Kukere Master and de rest of dem doing us proud... Leggo

Jo'Bee 
WeApply n I.C.U Ent....
Share this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...